Sunday, June 9, 2013

BSA Twin Tower Mandaluyong

I have saved enough rewards points on my BDO card that when I decided to redeem the points, I had enough credits for a BSA Twin Tower Studio Deluxe accommodation offered via Ensogo.  Our overnight stay at BSA was virtually free.

BSA Twin Tower condo-hotel's locations is just perfect.  The hotel is smacked right at the center of everything a shopping addict could wish for. 

BSA Twin Tower is located along St. Francis Square beside St. Francis "F" Mall, back of SM Megall and meters away Podium Mall.  It is a shopper's dream location. 

I wasn't expecting anything fancy.  The room was after all free. 

Check-in was a breeze and we were allowed an early check-in at 12nn. Unfortunately I cannot say the same about the parking.  Would you believe the hotel doesn't have enough parking for their hotel guests? 

Yup, I was shocked myself... this information is important and should not be left for the hotel guest to discover for themselves at check-in. 

My husband was quite disappointed as he had to park our ride all the way to SM Mega Mall - traffic was bad in that area, especially it being a Saturday. 

Hubby dropped me and the kids off the hotel lobby with our luggage, as he parked the car in SM, to be transferred later near "F's" parking lot located beside BSA Twin Towers.


As hubby hunts for a parking slot, me and my kids were led to a Studio Deluxe room.  The room we have comes with 2 single beds, a working kitchen and a dinette.  Room was overall okay, however, the bed, linen and curtains were quite dusty; And the floor needs lots of mopping! 

But then again, this staycation is free - so I am not really complaining. 






They were a little thrift on bathroom supplies, but that's okay.

Oh, they needed to replace their towels as well. They were dirty and coarse. 


My hotel package comes with free buffet breakfast for 2.  Food was okay, nothing to hype about.  But I should say the waiters were very accommodating and attentive.




The seating area at the hotel front desk.


I love these chandeliers - they were huge and look expensive.  If only the hotel has parking :P


VERDICT:  So, so hotel in a prime location.  Would consider staying if I needed to do some major shopping or if I am getting a night's stay for free :D

See also my related post on BSA Twin Tower pools.

1 comment:

Visita Iglesia ~ via Laguna Loop

The Visita Iglesia refers to one of the Filipino Catholics' popular traditions of visiting at least seven churches during Holy Week on ...