Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Mind Museum - Tickle Your Mind!

 
Science came to life in our last museum trip!  We would normally only get to enjoy interactive exhibits and displays in museum trips abroad, but now I am proud to say, finally we now have a couple of worthwhile-world class science museums in the country.
 
 
The Mind Museum is a two-storey modern building, housing numerous interactive exhibits divided into five (5) galleries ~ Atom, Earth, Life, Universe and Technology, plus extension outdoor science discovery centers - Science in the Park and JY Campos Park. 
 
 
For ticket prices - please check the Mind Museum Website: http://www.themindmuseum.org
 
We were ushered in, by this female robot.   My boys were all ears!



 
My kids favorite was the Universe Gallery.
My astronaut wannabes were simply thrilled!

 
 
There was a mini-3D theater (my boys were hooked right away to the featured presentation on how life on earth began).
 
 
 
The T-rex exhibit was by far my favorite (great for picture taking too)!



A dinosaur footprint - right next to mine (somehow I felt puny)...

 
 


 
I just got to take this picture (amazing how real it looks like)

My kiddo enjoyed this one! Look Ma, punk rock!!!
 

My son goofing around...

Want to take the beach ball home (hmmn?)
 


Science came to life at the Mind Museum.



















 
 
Welcome to my hubby's favorite gallery... Technology Gallery!
This area exhibits man's ingenuity.
 
 


This robot, begged to have a picture taken with us!  My boys obliged.

My little pharaoh (cute)!

Looked so real :P Made me a bit hungry!



I had to give in!  I wanted to see how an airport x-ray scanner actually works. 
See my bag's contents?


The tour ends with a mandatory exit through the Mind Museum souvenir shop.  There were so many things to choose from, but were quite expensive - remember to cover your kid's eyes while passing :D.


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Visita Iglesia ~ via Laguna Loop

The Visita Iglesia refers to one of the Filipino Catholics' popular traditions of visiting at least seven churches during Holy Week on ...