During our last Singapore-Malaysia holiday, we were again back at Sentosa.
We love Sentosa, there are so many things to do and plenty of things to see...
We have previously stayed at the Festive Hotel and
MovenPick Hotel (now Le Meridien Sentosa), this time we have decided to living large like Rock Stars!
I have always wanted to stay in a Hard Rock Hotel wondering what living large feels like.
Here is a peek of Hard Rock Hotel:
The Grand hotel lobby. Check in was a breeze, I spent no more than 5 minutes (I think) and the best part is we were upgraded.
My boys busy catching Pokemons at the Hard Rock Hotel lobby. Unfortunately the wifi is not free. We came prepared though and bought a local Singapore sim.
We were treated to a very nice view of Hard Rock's beach inspired swimming pool.
Our welcome view...
Black leather sofa chairs were so stylish!
Deluxe Rooms Amenities include:
- Simmons “Cool Max” bed
- Symbolic guitar amenity tray
- 42” Flat screen LCD TV with more than 28 channels, including the Hard Rock Music Video Channel
- Iron and ironing board
- Electronic safe
- Complimentary coffee and tea making facilities
- Complimentary bottles of mineral water
I would have liked the smaller to go bottles.
Can't help but notice the small details...
(guitar embroidered pillow cases)
The bedroom rug shaped like a guitar pick.
Even the wall deco and bedroom rug ~ screams rock star!
The slippers were made of rubber, perfect for going to the pool.
We lost sight of our Papa for about 30 minutes, guess where we found him! Yes taking these selfies next to Rock Stars' memorabilia!
- We only stayed overnight and needed to leave early for an early morning flight back to Manila. We were not able to try their breakfast so I can't say anything about their food.
- Check-in and check-out was fast and smooth. Staff were likewise friendly.
- Our room is clean, but a tini-bit dark to my liking. I think the ambient lighting is rocker like.
- I think the bathroom needs updating. I was hoping to see at least a bidet. Also, although the toilet and shower were enclosed by glass, the bathroom has no doors (lacking a bit of privacy).
- The Hard Rock Pool is wonderful. They made it look to resemble the beach and with real sand too.
- It close to Universal Studio Singapore (USS). Location is perfect and within walking distance, if you want to reach USS ahead of the crowd.
- Price is a bit steep though for hotels inside RWS. Remember to subscribed to their website and watch out for deals and promotions >>> Resorts World Sentosa.
- Note that wifi is not free. If you are heavy on data, I recommend getting a local Singapore sim.
Please check also my blog for post regarding our previous Singapore-Malaysia Trip.
Day 4 - Jurong Bird Park and Science Center
Day 5 - Singapore Zoo (with breakfast with the Orangutans)
Day 6 - Sentosa Island
Day 7 - Universal Studio Singapore
Day 8 - SEA Aquarium and Vivo City