Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences ~ Stylish Abode in the Heart of Makati
I was on a hunt for an affordable place to stay in Makati on a Christmas time weekend that is walking distance to Ayala Triangle, as we planned to view Ayala's Festival of Lights Show.
I found the perfect place in a group buying site ~ Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences for a little over P4000 inclusive of breakfast.
Theming drew inspiration from Pablo Picasso. The rooms are named after places in Pablo Picasso's life. Paintings and art adorns the hotel lobby and rooms ~ you would begin to wonder whether you are in a hotel or just stepped into an art gallery.
We booked a Malaga Studio Room.
Our room theming is inspired by an abstract deep yellow painting.
L-R/T-B: (1) There is a balcony that opens to the road down below; (2) The inspiration painting for our room; (3) A full study area with free wifi; (4) Decent sized and really comfortable beds
L-R (1) Complimentary coffee and tea; (2) a good selection of cable channels; (3) Safety deposit box.
Clean and spacious rain shower bathroom.
My son loved that the place is located just a minute away from the Salcedo Park.
(Note: The park turns into a fair/market Saturdays from 7am to 2pm. We have been to the Salcedo Market and there are real wonderful finds for foodies)
- Picasso is a chic accommodation in the heart of Makati. The place is perfect for business travelers who need to be at the Makati Central Business District in a jiffy.
- The place is impeccably clean and stylishly designed.
- Location is about 15-20 minutes walk to the closest shopping center. But has numerous dining places close by.
- Service is excellent. Check-in and check-out fast and efficient.
- Breakfast at Pablo's came free with our accommodation. Breakfast is filling and comes with refillable coffee and open bread, salad bar. But with limited options and a bit expensive if not included in your room package
- Unfortunately there is no pool. But it does have a spa, a gym and an art gallery. Picasso has a small art gallery ~ Altro Mondo Arte Contemporanea, which was a refreshing stop for me and the boys.
Thumbs Up for Picasso Boutique Residence!
For inquiries and booking, you may visit
Picasso Boutique Residences website:
119 L.P. Leviste St.
Salcedo Village, Makati City
T: +63 2 828.4774
F: +63 2 828.9141
Are you artsy and want to learn more about the life and art works of Pablo Picasso?
Follow this link and read about his bio and view over 800 of his works here: www.artsy.net/artist/pablo-picasso
Check also our festival of lights experience here: Ayala Festival of Lights
To view paintings from the Art Gallery, please follow this link: Altro Mondo Arte