As we live in Taytay, our default go to place is the hills of Tanay, Rizal.
Resorts abound in Tanay, so choosing one that fits our requirement was a bit of a challenge.
We wanted a place with a back to nature ambiance with panoramic view, but with the comfort of a hotel. This led us to "Bakasyunan Resort".
The resort sits on a 15 hectare property with a view of the Sierra Madre mountains and Laguna de Bay.
We booked 2 Carneros Inn. The Carneros are private rooms located a few meters away the main pool. The rooms have 2 Queen sized beds, perfect for a family of four (4).
I am so sorry, I forgot to take pictures of the room interiors. I got this picture from Bakasyunan website instead.
Our room is clean, but was in need of upgrading, especially the bathrooms (the hot and cold shower wasn't working and so is the bath tub).
The air-condition was freezing, which was great since we were there on a humid-hot day.
There is a TV, but channels are limited.
It is a huge resort with facilities for team building activities.
There are also plenty of activities for families to enjoy, so you really don't ran of things to do. My boys enjoyed playing mini-golf.
- We managed to have fun. Our boys enjoyed the resort's outdoor activities.
- The price is reasonable. Our package came with Dinner and Breakfast. Food quality is good and servings hefty.
- Since the resort is just 1.5 hours away from our place and with light traffic, we got to spend more time relaxing than travelling.
- Tanay weather gets a bit chilly at night, so expect cold pool waters for night swimmers.
- As it is a huge resort with steep terrain, PWD and Seniors might find it difficult to navigate. If you are travelling with those requiring special assistance remember to mention this during booking/reservations and request for a room closest to the main building.
For booking inquiries check Bakasyunan Resort Tanay website: www.bakasyunanresorttanay.com or contact them through:
Tel No.: 7064509
Mobile : 09175755116/09989942513/09178303438