Sunday, December 3, 2017

Pawikan Conservation Center Bataan



We dropped by the Pawikan Conservation Center Bataan on our way to Las Casas de Acuzar.  


The center's volunteers help in the conservation of "Pawikans (or Sea Turtles)" by patrolling the shore and watching the turtle eggs hatch to ensure they are same from predators.


The center is also home to injured "Pawikans", rescued from sea.  Rescued "Pawikans "are treated here and rehabilitated until they are strong enough to go back to their habitat.










With P50, visitors may “adopt a baby turtle” for release back to the sea.  








Bataan Tourism
Pawikan Conservation Center, Nagbalayong, Morong
Mobile: +63917 6716995
Landline: (047)237-4785
Website: http://bataan.gov.ph/tourism
Email: bataan_tourism@yahoo.com
Facebook: bataan.tourism




6 comments:

  1. We are lucky to experience "baby turtle releasing" last summer. It is one of the activities of the resort for their guest. Ang cute nung mga baby turtles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uy, I'd love to pay 50 petot for this memorable experience! Never pa ako nakakakita ng baby turtle, pati anak ko. It would be really nice! We're going back to Bataan next year, maybe we can put this in our activities list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby turtles are so cute! I'd love for my family to witness the baby turtle releasing. I've only seen it in a movie once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really cute turtles. I've seen some when I was younger. I would love my kids to experience this. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my bucket list - adopt a baby turtle and release back to the sea. I was invited by a travel blogger kaso di ako pwede nyan sayang. baby turtles reminds me of Moana. hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen a pawikan pa. There was a time a friend invited me to swim with the Pawikans in a certain place (forgot the name na), amd sadly I didnt give in to his invitation. Sayang.

    ReplyDelete

Visita Iglesia ~ via Laguna Loop

The Visita Iglesia refers to one of the Filipino Catholics' popular traditions of visiting at least seven churches during Holy Week on ...