- 730am - Breakfast at the Carousel Restaurant, Royal Plaza on Scotts.
- 830am - Left for Jurong Bird Park via taxi (SGD30)
- 9am - Arrive at the Jurong Bird Park.
- 12nn - Lunch at Birds at Play, Jurong Bird Park. Food was surprisingly very good and tasty.
- 130pm - Left the zoo via a limousine taxi (SGD20). This was more expensive, but realized after that the difference was merely SGD3-4. It was very nice and the ride was so smooth.
- 2pm - Arrived at the Science Center. It is just a short distance away Jurong Bird Park.
- 430pm - Transferred to the Transformers' Exhibit. We just had to see the biggest touring Bumble Bee and Optimus Prime models.
- 6pm - Left the Science Center
- 630pm - Back to base to freshen up, before dinner
- 8pm - Hainanese Delight at Far East Plaza along Scotts Road (across Royal Plaza Hotel). Delicious Hainanese chicken and very affordable as well. Our entire meal costs less than SGD20.
More attraction packed days ahead!
Check out the rest of our Singapore-Malaysia escapade here:
Day 1 - Singapore City
Day 2 and 3 - LEGOLAND Malaysia
Day 4 - Jurong Bird Park and Science Center
Day 5 - Singapore Zoo (with breakfast with the Orangutans)
Day 6 - Sentosa Island
Day 7 - Universal Studio Singapore
Day 8 - SEA Aquarium and Vivo City