Although Legoland is just an hour away from Singapore, clearing immigration and the volume of travelers going to and fro Singapore and Malaysia can be a nightmare at times, which can easily add another hour or so to your travel time.
We have 3 travel options in getting to Malaysia from Singapore: public SG-MY cab, bus or private transfers. Again we opted for convenience and booked a door-to-door transfer from Singapore to Malaysia and back.
DAY 2 (LEGOLAND PARK)
Our Day 2 starts with an early check-out from Royal Plaza on Scotts (RPoS). We deposited our luggage and brought only our Malaysia bags (Note: I packed a separate bag for Malaysia, so we do not have to bring everything back and forth).
- 7am - Check-out at RPoS. Check out was a breeze. Before leaving I informed reception that we would be returning late the following day and requested for same room configuration (separate beds).
- Breakfast was at Starbucks, Pacific Plaza located near RPoS.
- 8am - SGMY Transfers pick up arrived and left Singapore soon after. Travel was fast, but immigration was a bummer. It took us about an hour to clear immigrations.
- 10am - Arrived at Legoland Malaysia. Deposited our bags at Legoland Hotel and claimed our park tickets. We availed of 2 days Legoland Park and Water Park combo tickets, which allowed unlimited entry to both parks for 2 days.
- 1030am - Legoland Park invasion begins.
- 4pm - Went back to the hotel to rest our tired feet.
- 6pm - Dinner at Secret Recipe, Medini Mall located right next to Legoland Hotel.
- 7pm - Return to Legoland Park for the Christmas Tree lighting.
For details of our LEGOLAND Park Adventure, please click here: Legoland Malaysia (Dream coome true for Lego fans - for children and kid's at heart)
DAY 3 (LEGOLAND WATER PARK)
- 7am - Breakfast at The Bricks came free with our package.
- 8am - Packed our bags for travel back to Singapore (pick-up at 530pm). One good thing about private transfers is you get to choose the time of pick up. We were able to fully enjoy and make the most of our Legoland trip, without the hassle or fear of missing our transportation).
- 9am - Check-out from Legoland Hotel.
- 930am - Enter Legoland Park (Note: Hotel guests are allowed 30 minutes earlier entry to the park).
- 10am - Entered the Legoland Water Park. We got ourselves a Cabana (MYR280) for some privacy and a place to relax. Included in the cabana rental are: 4 bottled water, 2 soda cans, 2 juice bottles, wifi access and 2 huge Legoland towels. The cabana also has 2 lounge chairs, 2 lounge beds, a safety deposit box, an electric fan and a mini-refrigerator to store your drinks. There is also a roving resort staff to take-in food orders in case you get hungry.
- 330pm - Left the water park, much to my youngest son's dismay. He really enjoyed the water park more than the theme park.
- 4pm - Ate our Dinner at The Market Restaurant, Legoland Park.
- 5pm - Last minute Lego shopping before returning to the hotel to retrieve our deposited luggage.
- 6pm - Bye-bye Legoland, with a promise to the boys that we will be returning.
- 8pm - Arrived in Singapore and Check-in at RPoS.
Days 2 and 3 - SUCCESS!
Check out the rest of our Singapore-Malaysia journey here:
Day 1 - Singapore City
Day 2 and 3 - LEGOLAND Malaysia
Day 4 - Jurong Bird Park and Science Center
Day 5 - Singapore Zoo (with breakfast with the Orangutans)
Day 6 - Sentosa Island
Day 7 - Universal Studio Singapore
Day 8 - SEA Aquarium and Vivo City