Saturday, February 16, 2019

Revisiting Las Casas de Acuzar 2019

One place, I hands down recommend to Balikbayan friends and relatives is a trip to Las Casas de Acuzar in Bataan.  We have been visiting this resort since 2013 and I still feel excited everytime we come visit.

Touring the different houses and imagining how it must have been in the old days kept me engaged.

See my old posts of Las Casas:

Much has changed and the resort has expanded with plenty on new houses and buildings being built, one thing though has remained constant the beautiful Bataan sunset backdrop and warm and cheery staff of Las Casas.

For this visit, my Aunt Rhonda and my mother joined us. We stayed overnight at the one of Las Casas beachfront rooms.  

Warning picture heavy post! 
We have taken so many beautiful pictures in Las Casas,  it was near impossible to edit and decide which ones should make it to my blog (Note: None of these pictures were filtered or edited).

Pictures from the Heritage Tour







With our tour guide Ms. Maricris...


Plaza Escolta ~ you can buy souvenirs from the stores at the ground floor.
Highly recommended is their special Cashew Butter and freshly baked pastries.


The resort's batis inspired pool is amazing.
Unfortunately it was too cold for swimming.  

Bataan sunset skyline is simply gorgeous ~


The resort is beautifully well lit at night!  It had a leisurely stroll from La Bella Teodora where we had dinner back to our hotel room.  I highly endorse dinner at the La Bella Teodora ~ very good food with live acoustic entertainment at night.



Morning pictures before leaving for Manila











Travel back in time ~ 
Visit Las Casas!


For inquiries check our Las Casas webpage ~ Las Casas Filipinas




5 comments:

  1. Oooh, it's as beautiful as other bloggers say it is nga, pero pricey daw? I'd love to go to Bataan with the family and experience this place ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sis, yes the resort is upscale. If you plan on going, time your visit on a weekday. It is cheaper by a few thousands, plus there are less visitors so you get to enjoy the place more. You can also opt of a day tour and just stay the night in one of the hotels in Bataan, which is a lot cheaper than staying inside.

      Delete
  2. I hope to bring my family here one day for another field trip. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I want to be in this place.. classic na classic ang dating and very relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen a lot of photos of this place and all I can say is that I would like to visit it real soon! Ang gandaaaa!

    ReplyDelete

Visita Iglesia ~ via Laguna Loop

The Visita Iglesia refers to one of the Filipino Catholics' popular traditions of visiting at least seven churches during Holy Week on ...