Our Heart Keeps coming back to Marco Polo Ortigas
Marco Polo Ortigas is our hotel of choice for quick family staycations.
Why brave the traffic and long drive,when you one can have all the rest and relaxation right inside the Metro?
So to celebrate our wedding anniversary we were again back at our favorite Ortigas Hotel ~ Marco Polo Ortigas.
We got a an upgraded Superior Suite Room with Continental Club benefits.
Our room is located on a high floor with a wonderful panoramic view of the Ortigas cityscape.
The Continental Club benefits comes with luxury amenities.
- Breakfast, afternoon tea and night cocktails at the Club Lounge
- There is even butler service (though we did not get to try this one)
- We just loved the personalized check-in/check-out.
- Business travelers and balikbayans will also love the Private Reception Area
- Other standard amenities included:
- Executive desk
- In-room safe
- King bed
- LCD colour TV with cable channels
- Marble bathtub
- Mini-bar and refrigerator
- Nespresso coffee machine and tea making facilities
- Pressing service of one set of suit or dress per stay
- Rain shower
- Shoe shine service
- Wi-Fi internet service
Complimentary Nespresso Coffee (Perfect!)
Well stocked mini-bar (reasonably priced)
I am loving the huge bathroom ~ I can stay here for hours pampering myself PRETTY!
We enjoyed the most the Marco Polo's Continental Club Lounge.
The Continental Club is perched on the top 2 floors of Marco Polo. The view here is truly magnificent.
We love the Continental Club and I highly recommend an upgrade if your budget allows.
The Club is impressive and elegant. The service is personalized.
Food spread is varied. Quality is very good.
As usual we had a wonderful stay at Marco Polo Ortigas and will be back again for sure!
For inquiries check out their website at
Marco Polo Ortigas and follow their facebook page at
Sharing here also our Easter Sunday 2015 Staycation at Marco Polo Ortigas >>> Luxury Staycation at Marco Polo.